1. Costa Rica (1 INR = 8.15 Colons)
Costa Rica is an absolute place to visit because of its affluent biodiversity.
2. Hungary (1 INR = 4.22 Forint)
Hungary is a country well-matched to visit for a person who works in rupees.
3. Nepal (1 INR = 1.6 Nepalese Rupee)
House of the tallest peak in the world, Mount Everest, this region is an ideal destination if you are in the mood for trekking at lofty altitude and discover some escapade in the rocky wilderness.
4. Sri- Lanka (1 INR = 2.08 Sri Lankan Rupee)
This attractive island has everything to present within the restricted limit of the Indian rupee.
5. Paraguay (1 INR = 74.26 Guarani)
With Indian rupees this land is full of thrill, gorgeous landscapes, and inexpensive anything – here you will be going to feel a wealthy man.
6. Cambodia (1 INR = 63.93 Riel)
The place is sheered in history, culture and very apt for Indian rupees earners.
7. Mongolia (1 INR = 29.83 Tugrik)
This area looks like a land frozen in time, with huge plains and regal Mountain.
8. Zimbabwe (1 INR = 5.85 ZWD)
To gain the most of the Indian exchange rates, you should know this place is a great destination to explore.
9. Vietnam (1 INR = 338.35 Dong)
It is a place where Indian rupee feels ruling and your eyes and mind will be delighted with what they see.
10. Pakistan (1 INR = 1.58 Pakistani Rupee)
This place does sound you bit out of reach but if you will get to know the amount of Indian currency rates, you might get stunned only because of the fact that it is supported by the U.S dollar.
THANKS FOR READING