1. Ganesh Chaturthi celebration is one of the holiest festivals of Hindu religion.
2. And according to Hindu mythology the celebration and puja Vidhi is given below.
3. Devotees must wake up early in the morning and take a bath and wear nice clean clothes.
4. Take a chowki cover with eight red colour or yellow colour clothes and place the ideal.
5. Next they also sprinkle the Gangajal and light a Diya and put haldi Kumkum tilak on the forehead of Lord Ganesh
6. offer Laddu and modak and Meetha Paan, yellow flower, pan Supari and five types of dry fruits, this also includes five types of fruits and cover the head with a beautiful Dupatta.
6. Start Pooja with Om Ganpatye Namath.