Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Margadarshini Scheme:- We have read the news about the Karnataka state’s budget presentation for 2022 and 2023. The state government has devised a number of novel strategies that will have a significant impact on its citizens. One of them is Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Margadarshini Plan Karnataka. Free coaching is offered to students under this plan to help them prepare for competitive exams. Therefore, let’s read the article to learn more about the plan.
Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Margadarshini Scheme Karnataka 2023
|Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Margadarshini Scheme
|Providing free coaching to the students for their competitive exams
|UPSC, NEET, SSC, JEE
|Mode of Application
|Yet to be declared.
|The announcement Year
About The Scheme
The Scheme has been announced by the Karnataka Government in the state’s current budget. By providing students with free coaching, the program aims to assist them in preparing for competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, JEE, NEET, and others. It will assist understudies with developing their certainty before they compose the paper.
- This Scheme was announced by the state government of Karnataka in the budget for the years 2022 and 2023.
- Here, the government would offer free preparation for exams like the UPSC, SSC, JEE, and NEET.
- Students would be able to boost their self-assurance and remain focused on their exams with free coaching. Additionally, it will assist those who fail to adequately prepare due to financial crises.
- Students who are permanent residents of Karnataka will receive assistance from The Scheme.
- The opportunity is open to any student with a strong academic record.
- Educational certificates
- Voter ID Card
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- Permanent residential Certificate of Karnataka
- Aadhar Card
Soon, the entire registration procedure will be highlighted by the Karnataka government. It is dealing with it.