Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Yojana:- In its manifesto for the Karnataka Vidhan Sabha 2023 Election, the current Congress introduced a number of welfare programs. Today we will discuss the Gruha Lakshmi Yojana, which targets giving monetary help to the ladies of the State. This year’s election manifesto includes a significant gift for women from the Karnataka government. Through Direct Benefit Transfer, the Griha Lakshmi Yojana seeks to empower housewives, landless women, and agricultural workers through financial assistance. Read this article all the way through to learn more about the Gruha Lakshmi Yojana Eligibility Criteria and how to apply online for the program.
Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Yojana 2023
Congress Party Has chosen to send off the Gruha Lakshmi Yojana to give monetary help to the housewives, Landless ladies, Horticultural laborers ladies. Under the Griha Lakshmi Yojana monetary help of Rs. They will receive 2,000 per month through the DBT method, and the Shram Shakti Yojana will provide free skill development training to one lakh women this year to enable them to start a profitable home-based business and self-employment.
Shri Kharge, the head of the Congress, stated that the Shram Shakti Yojana will assist women in improving their financial literacy and earning profits through home-based industries, while the financial assistance provided by the Gruha Lakshmi Yojana will empower women.
Objectives of Gruha Lakshmi Yojana
- To provide women in Karnataka State with financial support in the amount of Rs. 2,000 every month.
- To assist landless Karnataka State housewives and agricultural workers.
- Under the sub-scheme Shram Shakti, to provide free skill training to one million women in the state.
Benefits of Gruha Lakshmi Yojana
- Housewives of Karnataka will actually want to get free Rs.2,000 each month that adds up to 24000 rupees each year.
- Landless ladies Rural specialists will likewise be Helped under this Plan.
- Through DBT Mode, the money will be deposited into their bank account right away.
- Under the Shram Shakti Yojana, free skill development training will be provided.
- There was previously a subsidy of Rs. However, Congress has increased the monthly subsidy for women to Rs. Women will be able to meet their needs and purchase essential items for 2,000 per month.
|Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
|By congress party
|Women of karnataka state
|To provide financial assistance to all the women of the state who are the heads of their households
|Financial assistance will be provided to all the women of the state who are the heads of their households
|Karnataka Government Schemes
Gruha Lakshmi Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- Women must be residents of Karnataka State on a permanent basis.
- Otherwise, the Gruha Lakshmi Yojana Application Form will be rejected. Applicants must not own any land.
- This scheme will cover women in the BPL category.
- Government representatives won’t be covered under this plan.
Documents Required for the Gruha Lakshmi Yojana
- Aadhaar Card
- Pan Card
- Bank Passbook
- Bank Account
- Ration Card
- Parivar Register
- Address Proof
- Domicile Certificate
- Mobile Number
- 2 Passport Size Photos
- Voter ID Card
Gruha Lakshmi Yojana Apply Online
Congress Chied Said in Question and answer session after winnung Karnataka political race that the Griha Lakshmi Yojana Application Structure will be begun online to give Monetary Help to the Ladies. To apply online for the Griha Lakshmi Yojana, follow the steps below.
- The first step is to visit the Scheme’s official website.
- The Scheme’s registration button can be found on the homepage.Fill out all of the necessary information about the scheme by clicking the Registration button.
- In the wake of Filling the Individual Subtleties follow the Subsequent stage.
- Now, complete the scheme-related information and upload all of the aforementioned documents.
- Print out your application form by clicking the “Send” button for later use.