Anna Bhagya Scheme Key Highlights
|Name||Anna Bhagya Scheme|
|Also known as||Free Rice Distribution Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of Karnataka state|
|Introduced by||Congress Party|
|Launched date||1st July 2023.|
|Beneficiaries||BPL Families of Karnataka State|
|Objective||To provide free rice|
|Scheme Level||National Level|
Karnataka Anna Bhagya Scheme Features And Benefits
- The public authority of Karnataka state began this plan. In this plan, the public authority will give free rice to the unfortunate family consistently.
- As indicated by the public authority, the recipient of the current Anna Bhagya Plan gets 5 kg of rice and will presently get 10 kg of rice each month per individual.
- Anna Bhagya Plan is otherwise called the Karnataka Free Rice Circulation Plan.
- The primary goal of this plan is to give free grains to the unfortunate groups of the Karnataka state.
- Just the Underneath Neediness Line relative can profit from this plan.
- This plan will get everything rolling in the state from first July 2023.
- To take the advantages of this plan you should have a BPL card.
- With the assistance of this plan, unfortunate families will set aside cash that they used to purchase rice.
- You can apply for this plan by finishing up an internet based enrollment structure which might be accessible on the authority site of this plan.
Free Rice Distribution Scheme Karnataka Eligibility Criteria
- Aadhar Card
- Proportion Card
- Long-lasting Occupant Declaration
- Pay Declaration
- Portable Number
- Email ID
- Identification size photo
- Underneath Neediness Line (BPL) Card
- Antyodaya Anna Card (AAC).
Procedure To Apply For Karnataka Anna Bhagya Scheme
Karnataka Anna Bhagya Scheme 2023
Karnataka government has reported to give 10 kg free rice each month to each BPL apportion card holder of the state. Under this plan, the advantage will be given to the individual of the BPL apportion card holder family.
It implies that every part will be qualified to get 10 kg of rice each month under BPL Parivar Anna Bhagya Plan Karnataka. Likewise, the people who have Antyodaya Anna Card in the state are additionally qualified for this plan.
Benefits of Karnataka Anna Bhagya Scheme 2023
- Anna Bhagya Plan has been sent off by the Public authority of Karnataka
- Under Anna Bhagya Karnataka, each BPL proportion card holder will get the rice consistently.
- Every individual from a family beneath the neediness line will get 10 kg of rice consistently from the Public authority of Karnataka.
- With this plan, presently unfortunate families won’t need to stress over food grains.
- Assume you have 4 your relatives then you will get 40 kg of rice consistently under the plan.
- One should be a long-lasting occupant of Karnataka.
- One should have a place with Underneath Neediness Line (BPL) Classification.
- One should have Antyodaya Anna Card or BPL Cand.
How to Apply for Anna Bhagya Scheme 2023
To exploit this plan, then, at that point, for your data, let us let you know that Anna Bhagya Plan was begun by the Public authority of Karnataka. The public authority has not delivered any application interaction to apply for this plan. This plan has just been reported. We will refresh you at whatever point there is any report in regards to the application cycle of this plan. So remain associated with us.
Q. What is the Karnataka Anna Bhagya Plan?
The Karnataka Anna Bhagya Plan is a government assistance drive presented by the Public authority of Karnataka. It intends to give free dissemination of rice to qualified recipients to address food security concerns.
Q. Who is qualified to profit from the Karnataka Anna Bhagya Plan?
Qualification for the plan incorporates being an extremely durable occupant of Karnataka, having a place with the Beneath Destitution Line (BPL) classification, and having a substantial BPL Card or Antyodaya Anna Card.