Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Scheme 2023: Online Enrollment, Last Date, Structure, Test, Result, Legitimacy Rundown, Who is Qualified, Records, Official Entry, Site, Helpline Number, Sum, Prospectus, Most recent News, Update Energizing news has been uncovered by the State Schooling Division of Gujarat – the presentation of the Gyan Sadhana Grant Plan 2023. This plan means to help monetarily hindered understudies in the state. It will give truly necessary monetary help to meriting understudies concentrating in ninth to twelfth norm. Training is an essential ideal for each youngster, however a stay uninformed about this right because of restricted information and unsteady family conditions. With this grant, the state intends to overcome any barrier and engage understudies to seek after their schooling without monetary weights. Applying for the Gyan Sadhana Grant Plan 2023 is a basic and clear cycle. Understudies can finish up the application structure online through the authority site, and best of all, there are no enrollment charges for these meriting understudies. In this article, we will furnish you with every one of the significant insights concerning this plan, guaranteeing that you have all that you want for a fruitful enrollment on schedule.
Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Scheme Gujarat 2023
|Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Scheme
|SEB Gandhi Nagar
|Result & Merit List Date
|23 June 2023
|90,000/- (for 9th to 12th)
What is Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Scheme Gujarat
The Central Pastor of Gujarat as of late made a huge declaration with respect to the Gyan Sadhana Grant Plan 2023. This plan is explicitly intended to help understudies in classes ninth to twelfth inside the state. To profit the grant, understudies should finish up the application structure and submit it through the assigned entryway. Hence, on the eleventh of June, understudies should show up for a serious test. The people who accomplish the most elevated scores will become qualified for the plan’s advantages.
Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Scheme Gujarat Aims and Objective
The Gyan Sadhana Grant means to help 25,000 understudies altogether. Understudies in classes ninth to tenth will get Rs. 20,000 every year for their schooling, while understudies in classes eleventh to twelfth will be conceded Rs. 25,000 every year. The choice of understudies will be founded on qualification standards and yearly family pay. Also, understudies are expected to keep up with somewhere around 80% participation in school to stay qualified for the grant. This drive is supposed to engage meriting understudies and guarantee they approach quality training without monetary hindrances.
Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Scheme Gujarat Benefits
- The Gujarat State Instruction Office has acquainted the Gyan Sadhana Grant with help understudies from monetarily frail families. This plan means to give monetary help to meriting understudies chasing after classes ninth to twelfth.
- To profit of the grant, understudies need to finish up the application structure and submit it inside the specified time. Subsequent to finishing this cycle, understudies should show up for the cutthroat test on the eleventh of June. The understudies with the most noteworthy scores in the test will be qualified for the plan’s advantages.
- The Gyan Sadhana Grant Plan 2023 is set to help 25,000 understudies. Those in class ninth to tenth will get Rs. 20,000 every year for their schooling, while understudies in class eleventh to twelfth will be allowed Rs. 25,000 every year. The monetary help will be straightforwardly moved to the understudies’ financial balances by means of the Immediate Advantage Move strategy.
- It’s essential to take note of that assuming any understudy flops in classes ninth to twelfth or pulls out from the gathering under any circumstance, the grant advantages will be dropped. The plan expects to engage and uphold meriting understudies on their instructive excursion and furnish them with equivalent open doors for progress.
Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Scheme Gujarat Eligibility Criteria
Prior to applying for the plan, understudies should meet the accompanying qualification models:
Understudies should be extremely durable inhabitants of Gujarat.
Understudies ought to be presently signed up for classes ninth to twelfth.
The yearly family pay of the understudies shouldn’t surpass Rs. 1.2 lakh in rustic regions and Rs. 1.5 lakh in metropolitan regions.
Understudies ought to keep up with somewhere around 80% participation in their classes.
The applying applicant will be expected to score well in their cutthroat test.
Meeting these qualification prerequisites is critical to guarantee that understudies can exploit the Gyan Sadhana Grant conspire. By satisfying these standards, meriting understudies can benefit of the monetary help given by the plan to help their schooling and seek after their scholastic objectives easily.
Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Scheme Apply Online
To apply for the Gyan Sadhana Grant, follow these straightforward advances:
- Visit the authority site of the State Assessment Leading body of Gujarat at sebexam.org or utilize the immediate connection gave.
- On the landing page, find the ‘Gyan Sadhana Grant’ connect showed under the most recent warning segment and snap on it.
- On the Gyan Sadhana Grant site page, enter your U Dise number, acquired from your school head, and tap the submit button to continue with the application.
- Subsequent to presenting, a pre-filled structure will show up. Kindly survey and affirm your own and school subtleties. Assuming that you’ve changed schools, enter the new School Dise code and snap the “Change School” button to refresh your school data for this assessment. Likewise, give your folks’ and head/educator’s versatile numbers. When everything is exact, click “Submit” to finish the structure.
- Then, transfer your photo, signature, and select your date of birth. Affirm every one of the subtleties, and afterward click on the “Affirm” button to conclude your application. Remember that in the wake of affirming, you will not have the option to alter the application.
- Whenever you’ve filled in all the vital data, click on the “Submit Application” button to present your application effectively.
- In the wake of presenting the web-based structure, make the installment for the Gyan Sadhana Grant assessment charge through suitable web-based installment techniques.
- Transfer the subtleties of the relative multitude of understudies and afterward click on ‘Report’ at the highest point of the application structure. Click on the ‘PDF’ connection to see the Ostensible Roll.
- Take a printout of the Ostensible Roll and submit it to the Region Instructive Official concerned. Make sure to incorporate two arrangements of Ostensible Rolls, bore witness to by the Top of the Establishment.
- Likewise, present every competitor’s application structure, appropriately verified by the Top of the Establishment. If appropriate, encase authenticated duplicates of the Position and Clinical Endorsement for SC/ST/PH competitors with the first Challan.
By following these means, you can undoubtedly apply for the Gyan Sadhana Grant and guarantee your qualification for this advantageous plan.
Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Amount
The Gujarat state government has as of late uncovered the Gyan Sadhana Grant Plan, a drive to enable skilled understudies. The plan is devoted to giving monetary help to 25,000 understudies every year. Understudies in grades 9 and 10 will be conceded a yearly grant of Rs. 20,000, while those in grades 11 and 12 will get Rs. 25,000 every year. Besides, this grant opportunity reaches out past higher grades, enveloping understudies in grades 1 to 8 also. This insightful methodology intends to help brilliant personalities at different phases of their instructive excursion, cultivating a more grounded starting point for their future achievement.
Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Exam Pattern and Syllabus
The Gyan Sadhana Grant Test embraces a Different Decision Question (MCQ) design with a sum of 120 imprints. Understudies are given 1 hour and 30 minutes to finish the test. They have the choice to take the test in one or the other English or Gujarati language, guaranteeing solace and understanding.
The test is contained two segments:
MAT (Mental Capacity Test) with 40 imprints.
SAT with 80 imprints.
Understudies’ exhibition in the two segments will decide their general score, and this assessment will assume a huge part in granting the grants to the most meriting competitors.
Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Application\Challan Print Steps
To apply for the Gyan Sadhana Grant, follow these means:
- Visit the authority site of the State Assessment Board-Gandhinagar.
- The landing page will show up on your screen.
- Click on “Print the Application\Challan.”
- Enter your Application ID and Date of Birth (DOB), then click on the submit button.
- Your application structure will be shown on your screen. Click on the “Print” button to get a printed version of your structure for future reference.
- By adhering to these direct guidelines, you can effectively finish your application interaction for the Gyan Sadhana Grant.
- Guarantee to keep a printed duplicate of your application structure for any future necessities.
Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Scheme Helpline Number
Managerial Assistance Line: ( 079) 232 48461 (10:30 am to 6:00 pm working days as it were).
n end, the Gyan Sadhana Grant Plan is a brilliant chance for Gujarat’s understudies with monetary imperatives. It expects to help and sustain splendid personalities in grades 9 to 12, assisting them with accomplishing their instructive objectives. By giving monetary guide and directing a fair cutthroat test, the plan urges understudies to scholastically succeed. With the grant’s yearly advantages of Rs. 20,000 for grades 9 and 10, and Rs. 25,000 for grades 11 and 12, meriting understudies can now seek after their examinations effortlessly. The state’s devotion to engaging its childhood through training sparkles brilliantly through this drive.
Q : Who is qualified to apply for the Gyan Sadhana Grant Plan?
Ans : Understudies who are extremely durable occupants of Gujarat and right now concentrating on in classes ninth to twelfth with least of 80% participation in their classes are qualified to apply for the grant. The yearly family pay shouldn’t surpass Rs. 1.2 lakh in rustic regions and Rs. 1.5 lakh in metropolitan regions.
Q : How might I apply for the Gyan Sadhana Grant?
Ans : To apply for the grant, visit the authority site of the State Assessment Board-Gandhinagar.
Q : Might understudies from grades 1 to 8 at any point additionally apply for the grant?
Ans : Indeed, the Gyan Sadhana Grant Plan stretches out its advantages to understudies from grades 1 to 8 too.
Q : What number of imprints is the Gyan Sadhana Grant Test worth?
Ans : The grant test comprises of 120 imprints altogether and is directed in a Different Decision Question (MCQ) design.
Q : What are the complete imprints for each part in the test?
Ans : The Gyan Sadhana Grant Test is separated into two segments: MAT (Mental Capacity Test) with 40 stamps and SAT (Educational Inclination Test) with 80 imprints.
Q : What number of understudies will profit from the Gyan Sadhana Grant Plan yearly?
Ans : The plan is intended to help 25,000 understudies consistently, giving urgent monetary guide to meriting understudies.