BOI Recruitment 2023, Notification, Apply Online:- Bank of India has recently issued a detailed notification regarding Probationary Officer JMGS-1 on 10 February 2023, in which 500 recruitments have been recommended. If you are also one of such candidates, who were waiting under BOI Recruitment 2023 for a long time, then the good news is coming out for you. All interested candidates can apply online before 25 February by visiting the official website of Bank of India.
Bank of India notification 2023 online application process is going to end on 10th May 2023. The Bank of India has Declared 696 Post for the officers along with the official notification link. The Students who are interested and eligible for the Bank of India Officers post, and who have not filled their Bank of India application form must hurry up and Complete their application form without wasting a Time. Aspirants can apply online for Bank of India (BOI) Recruitment 2023 by the Given link below in this Page. In this article, we have Given all the Information related to the Bank of India Recruitment 2023 like the Follow steps to apply, eligibility criteria, and application fees in this post.
Bank of India recruitment 2023
Bank of India vacancies 2023 for Officers posts has been Declared by the Bank of India on 20th April 2023. The Bank of India Recruitment 2023 information PDF has been updated below post the Announce of the official notification at the official website of BOI. Bank of India recruitment is a Good opportunity for those Candidates who are preparing for banking examinations. After meeting the eligibility criteria, Students can apply online for 696 vacancies in the Bank of India Recruitment 2023 which started on 26th April 2023.
Bank of India notification 2023 Overview
|Bank of India vacancies 2023- Overview|
|Conducting Body||Bank of India (BOI)|
|Post||Officers posts on various scales|
|No of Vacancy||696|
|Exam Date||21st August 2023|
BOI Recruitment 2023
Here we have provided all the latest updates and updates regarding BOI Recruitment 2023 for you, just you have to stay in this article till the end. As it has come to the notice that the vacancy has not yet been mentioned regarding the Bank of India Recruitment 2023. Here we explain to you that this is a national level exam.
Bank Vacancies 2023
In relation to BOI Recruitment 2023, for this recruitment, on 11 February 2023, all the recruitment related notifications have been mentioned on the official website . If you want to check all the details related to the exam regarding BOI Vacancy 2023, then you are expected to download all the notifications related to Bank of India PO Recruitment 2023 through the link given in this article.
Bank Of India Recruitment Notification 2023 Overview
|Article Title||BOI Vacancy 2023|
|Bank Name||Bank Of India|
|Date Duration||11 Feb 2023 to 25 February 2023|
Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
If you are willing to apply online under Bank of India Recruitment 2023, then you can express your candidature before 11 February 2023, for which eligible candidates can apply online till 25 February 2023 by visiting the official website. If you are going to apply for Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Online, then you must follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Bank of India and come to the career section on the home page.
- After this you have to click on Recruitment of Probationary in JMGS-I on Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance.
- Under BOI Vacancy 2023, now a new one will open in front of you,
- you will have to register on it and fill the application form and upload all the necessary documents and submit your application fee.
- In this way, at the end, a print out has to be taken out for reference and kept safely with you.
BOL Vacancies 2023
Bank of India vacancies 2023 apply online link has been Start on 26th April 2023 on its official website. Students holding desired qualifications and work experience can apply for 696 vacancies Declared for the post of an Economist, Statistician, Risk Manager, Credit Analyst, Credit officer, Technical, IT officer. Students don’t need to visit the official website as they can apply directly for Bank of India Recruitment 2023 from the apply online link Given below. Bank of India had 696 Vacancies. Read on Regular Basis & on Contract Basis vacancy details for Bank of India vacancies 2023 are Given below. Students can check the vacancy details for the Bank of India Recruitment 2023
Bank of India Recruitment 2023 PDF
Bank of India vacancies 2023 notification PDF has been Announce on the official website of the Bank of India. Interested Students can download the Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF Given below. Students must check all the details related to the Bank of India vacancies 2023 for which the online registration will Active from 26th April to 10th May 2023. the direct link to download the Bank of India vacancies 2023 PDF is Provide below.
Bank of India Vacancy 2023- Regular Basis
Students can Read all post wise regular basis vacancies of the bank of India vacancies 2023 in the Provide table.
|Bank of India Vacancy 2023- Regular Basis|
|IT Officer – Data Centre||42|
Bank of India Vacancy 2023- Contract Basis
Students can check all post wise contract basis vacancies of the bank of India vacancies 2023 in the Provide table.
|Bank of India Vacancy 2023- Contract Basis|
|Sr Manager IT||23|
|Manager IT (Data Centre)||06|
|Sr Manager IT (Data Centre)||06|
|Sr Manager IT(Network Security)||05|
|Senior Manager (Network Routing & Switching Specialists)||10|
|Manager (End Point Security)||03|
|Manager (Data Centre) – System Administrator Solaris/Unix||06|
|Manager (End Point Security)||03|
|Manager (Data Centre) – System Administrator Windows||03|
|Manager (Data Centre) – Cloud Virtualization||03|
|Manager (Data Centre) – Storage & Backup Technologies||03|
|Manager (Data Centre – Network Virtualization on SDN-Cisco ACI)||04|
|Manager (Database Expert)||05|
|Manager (Technology Architect)||02|
|Manager (Application Architect)||02|
BOI PO Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
- Here we are giving you the desired information regarding Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Date, we would advise you to keep an eye on these important BOI PO Vacancy 2023 Important Dates.
- So that you keep getting every information related to the exam. It is noteworthy that the notification for Bank of India Recruitment 2023 was issued on 8 February 2023.
- After which online applications regarding BOI Recruitment 2023 will start from 11 February 2023.
- And for which you can apply online till 25 February 2023.
- Under BOI PO Vacancy 2023 Important Dates, the dates for Bank of India Exam and Bank of India Recruitment Results will be announced soon in this sequence.
Bank of India Vacancy 2023
The general public is informed that Bank of India has issued notification for a total of 500 posts under the BOI Vacancy 2023 taken out by it, in which it released appointments for the posts of Credit Officer in Banking Stream, and IT Officer in Specialist Scheme. For your convenience, here we have provided information regarding Bank of India Vacancy 2023 under post wise vacancies.
- In fact, let us tell you that a total of 350 posts of Credit Officer have been released in the General Banking Stream.
- And a total of 150 posts have been recommended for IT Officers in the specialist stream.
- In this way, Bank of India Vacancy 2023 has come to light for a total of 500 posts.
Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Application fee
Here we are willing to make all the candidates aware of this Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Application fee information that if you are willing to apply online regarding Bank of India Recruitment 2023, then you will have to pay the fee on time, otherwise your claim can be canceled.
- For which an application fee of ₹ 850 will be valid for BOI Recruitment 2023 from general, economically backward class and extremely backward class candidates.
- And ₹ 175 Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Application fee will be applicable from sc-st and PWD candidates.
Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern
Stage 1 :CBT
- Here, let us tell the candidates that according to your Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern, you will be provided 40 minutes for a total of 35 questions in English language which will be of 40 marks.
- In this sequence, you will be given 35 minutes for 40 questions of General, Economic and Banking Awareness which will be of 40 marks.
- You will be given 45 questions for 60 marks and 45 questions for 60 marks for Reasoning & Computer Episode and Data Analysis & Interpretation respectively.
- With reference to the paper of English Alphabetical for BOI Vacancy 2023 that you will be given two questions as it will be of 25 marks, 30 minutes time will be valid.
- You will be required to appear in the Computer Based Test for which one fourth of the marks will be deducted for each answer.
Stage 2: Group Discussion
Candidates who qualify in the online test will be called for Group Discussion. Total 40 marks will be available under Group Discussion in which 40% minimum qualifying marks will be expected from General & EWS candidates and 35% from SC ST OBC & PWD candidates. Minimum qualifying marks will be expected.
Stage 3: Interview
Candidates who qualify in Group Discussion will be called for Interview i.e. total 60 marks will be allotted in Interview. Under Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern, 40 percent minimum qualifying marks will be offered from general and EWS candidates in the same order. And and pwd candidates will be expected to have 35% minimum qualifying interview marks.
FAQs Related to BOI Vacancy 2023
What is the official website regarding Bank of India Vacancy 2023?
The official website for Bank of India Vacancy 2023 has been mentioned to you in this article.
How can I apply online for Bank of India Vacancy 2023?
To apply online for Bank of India Vacancy 2023, you have to follow the instructions given in this article.
When can I apply online for Bank of India Vacancy 2023?
Bank of India Vacancy 2023 can apply online till 25 February 2023.